Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 answers today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance. If you give today’s Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 answers then you will enter the lucky draw to win an Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers –
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||20 August 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st August 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers – Win Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance
(Updating answers at 20-August-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Q1: August 3 Was Recently Celebrated In India As What Day?
Answer 1: World Sanskrit Day
Q2: On August 1, 2020, Which Freedom Fighter’s 100th Death Anniversary Was Observed In India?
Answer 2: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Q3: Beirut Is The Capital And Largest City Of Which Country?
Answer 3: Lebanon
Q4: Mahatma Gandhi Setu Bridge Over River Ganga Connects The North And South Of Which Indian State?
Answer 4: Bihar
Q5: In August 2020 Doordarshan Added To Its Regional Bouquet, A Dedicated Satellite Channel For Which Indian State?
Answer 5: Assam
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st August 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 19 August
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz – 19 August
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 19 August to 20 August
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers – 20 August to 9 September
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers – 19 August to 4 September
- Amazon World Photography Day Quiz Answers – 19 August to 26 August
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers – 18 August to 2 September
- Flipkart Super Fan Quiz Answers Malaika – 14 August to 20 August 2020
- Amazon Spin and Win Independence Day Special – 14 August to 20 August
- Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers – 14 August to 31 August
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – 14 August to 31 August
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers – 14 August to 31 August
- Amazon The August Quiz Answers – 10 August to 31 August
- Amazon Hisense Be Amazed Quiz Answers – 31 July to 20 August
- Amazon Charcoal Clean Quiz Answers – 31 July to 27 August
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers – 30 July to 31 August