Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers is live now. You can submit the correct answers to Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers today. If you play today’s Amazon Independence Day Quiz then you will enter the Amazon Independence Day Quiz Lucky Draw to win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (5 Winners). Amazon Independence Day Quiz.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers–
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (5 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (5 Winners). You can play the Amazon Independence Day Quiz on the Amazon app from 14 August to 31 August 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Independence Day Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||6|
|Quiz Date:||14 August 2020 to 31 August 2020|
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||1st September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Amazon Independence Day Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Independence Day Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (5 Winners)
Q1: Among All Indian Prime Ministers, Who Has Hoisted The Flag At The Red Fort For The Maximum Number Of Times?
Answer 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: Which Was India’s First Civil Disobedience Movement Launched By Mahatma Gandhi In 1917?
Answer 2: Champaran Satyagraha
Q3: Which Amazon Program Assists Indian Home-Grown Start-Ups To Build A Brand Etc.?
Answer 3: Amazon Launchpad
Q4: On 11th December, 1946 Which Future President Was Elected As The Permanent Chairman Of The Constituent Assembly Of India?
Answer 4: Rajendra Prasad
Q5: How Many Indian Small And Medium Businesses Sell On Amazon?
Answer 5: 6.5 Lakh
Winner Announcement for Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners' names on this page by 1st September 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers - 13 August
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz - 14 August
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz - 14 August
- OYO Q Quiz Answers - 13 August to 14 August
- Flipkart Super Fan Quiz Answers Malaika – 14 August to 20 August 2020
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers - 14 August to 31 August
- Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers - 14 August to 31 August
- Amazon The August Quiz Answers - 10 August to 31 August
- Amazon Hisense Be Amazed Quiz Answers - 31 July to 20 August
- Amazon Charcoal Clean Quiz Answers - 31 July to 27 August
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers - 30 July to 31 August
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz Answers - 29 July to 8 September