Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers is live now. You can submit the correct answers to Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers today. If you play today’s Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz then you will enter the Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Lucky Draw to win Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz.
Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers
Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers–
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). You can play the Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz on the Amazon app from 14 August to 31 August 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||10|
|Quiz Date:||14 August 2020 to 31 August 2020|
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||1st September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers
Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners)
Q1: _______ Is Celebrated On The Birthday Of The Famous Independence Activist And India’s First Education Minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Shown Here.
Answer 1: National Education Day
Q2: This Famous Freedom Fighter Was The First Man To Hold Which Post In India?
Answer 2: Deputy Prime Minister
Q3: This Is A Monument Dedicated To A Horrific Incident, Which Freedom Fighter Returned His Kaiser-I-Hind Award In Protest Of The Incident?
Answer 3: Mahatma Gandhi
Q4: This Is A Statue Of Which Famous Freedom Fighter?
Answer 4: Chandrashekhar Azad
Q5: The Woman To The Left Of Subhas Chandra Bose, Was The Head Of A Regiment, Named After Which Famous Queen?
Answer 5: Rani Lakshmibai
Winner Announcement for Amazon Road to Freedom Quiz Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners' names on this page by 1st September 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers - 13 August
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz - 14 August
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz - 14 August
- OYO Q Quiz Answers - 13 August to 14 August
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers - 14 August to 31 August
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers - 14 August to 31 August
- Flipkart Super Fan Quiz Answers Malaika – 14 August to 20 August 2020
- Amazon The August Quiz Answers - 10 August to 31 August
- Amazon Hisense Be Amazed Quiz Answers - 31 July to 20 August
- Amazon Charcoal Clean Quiz Answers - 31 July to 27 August
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers - 30 July to 31 August
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz Answers - 29 July to 8 September