Amazon The August Quiz Answers is live now. You can submit the correct answers to Amazon The August Quiz Answers today. If you play today’s Amazon The August Quiz then you will enter the Amazon The August Quiz Lucky Draw to win Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (6 Winners). Amazon The August Quiz.
Amazon The August Quiz Answers
Amazon The August Quiz Answers–
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (6 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (6 Winners). You can play the Amazon The August Quiz on the Amazon app from 10 August to 31 August 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon The August Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||6|
|Quiz Date:||10 August 2020 to 31 August 2020|
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||1st September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Amazon The August Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon The August Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon The August Quiz Answers
Amazon The August Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (6 Winners)
Q1. What Indian City Was Founded By The East India Company In August 1639, When They Bought A Piece Of Land From The Local Nayak Rulers?
Answer 1: Madras (Chennai)
Q2. On 18th August 1945, Who Was Reported To Be Seriously Injured And Badly Burned In A Plane Crash In Taihoku Airport, Taiwan?
Answer 2: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q3. The National Sports Day In India Is Celebrated On 29th August, On The Birth Anniversary Of Which Sports Legend?
Answer 3: Dhyan Chand
Q4. Released On 15th August 1975, Which Classic Hindi Film’s Poster Read ‘The Greatest Star Cast Ever Assembled – The Greatest Story Ever Told’?
Answer 4: Sholay
Q5. On August 3, 1492, Who Set Sail From Palos, Spain, With Three Ships, Nina, Pinta And Santa Maria?
Answer 5: Christopher Columbus
Winner Announcement for Amazon The August Quiz Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 1st September 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 13 August
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 13 August
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz – 13 August
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 11 August to 12 August
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers – 13 August to 4 September
- Flipkart Super Fan Quiz Answers Ananya – 7 August to 13 August 2020
- Amazon Hisense Be Amazed Quiz Answers – 31 July to 20 August
- Amazon Charcoal Clean Quiz Answers – 31 July to 27 August
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers – 30 July to 31 August
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz Answers – 29 July to 8 September