Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers – Answer and win ₹26000 (4 Winners)
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers.
Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz. You Need to Answer 5 Questions Before That in Order to Be Eligible For Winning ₹26000 (4 Winners will be selected).
Total 4 Winners Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz on 28th February 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize –Win ₹26,000 ( 4 Winners)
Amazon quiz Date – 26 January 2020
Winners List Will Declare On – 28th February 2020
How To Play Amazon quiz?
- This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
- Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz” banner or find a quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the quiz.
- Tap or Click on the Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking the “Start” button.
- Now there will be 5 questions in this Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
- After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
- Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz – All Correct Answers
Question 1) In 1930 on 26th January, a famous resolution was taken. 20 years later it completely came to fruition. What was this resolution?
Answer: Purna Swaraj
Question 2) Which present day venue hosted the first ever Republic Day parade in 1950? (Hint: It was earlier known as the Irwin Amphitheater.)
Answer: Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Question 3) In the 2018 Republic Day parade, 10 heads of state belonging to a certain ‘Association’ attended the ceremony as chief guests. Which association was this?
Answer: corps of signals
Question 4) Captain Tanya Shergill, the first woman Republic Day parade adjutant, would be leading which contingent?
Question 5) Who was the first president to hoist the flag on 26th January 1950?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Quiz Answers: