Amazon Quiz 17 October 2020 answers today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz 17 October 2020 Answers –
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||17 October 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||18 October 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 17 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance
(Updating answers at 17-October-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Q1: Bongo Sagar is a bilateral naval exercise between India and which other country?
Answer 1: Bangladesh
Q2: The Social Innovation & Incubation Mission Launched By The Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment Is Named After Which Great Indian?
Answer 2: Bhimrao Ambedkar
Q3: During The 2020 IPL, Which Cricketer Became The First Indian To Cross 9000 Runs In T20 Cricket?
Answer 3: Virat Kohli
Q4: These Are Different Phases Of Which Astronomical Body?
Answer 4: Moon
Q5: Name This Animal Famed For Its Upright Posture.
Answer 5: Meerkat
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 17 October 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 18 October 2020.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 13 October
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers – 13 October
- Flipkart Plus Quiz Answers – 13 October
- Flipkart Power Play with Champions Quiz 13 October 2020
- Flipkart Poco C3 Quiz Answers
- Amazon Launchpad Quiz Answers – 27 September to 20 October
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers – 27 September to 6 October
- Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 26 September to 20 October
- Amazon 8T 5G Quiz Answers – 30 September to 10 October
- Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers – 1 October to 10 October
- Amazon Spin and Win Great Indian Festival Answers – 30 September to 30 October
- Amazon Spin and Win Great Indian Festival 2 Answers – 1 October to 10 October
- Amazon Handicrafts Mela Quiz Answers – 28 September to 19 October
- Amazon Spin and Win Navratri Edition – 27 September to 25 October
- Amazon Mi Watch Quiz Answers – 29 September to 13 October
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers – 28 September to 19 October
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – 27 September to 5 October
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Quiz Answers – 24 September to 5 October
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot 2 Quiz Answers – 29 September to 8 October
- Amazon Tap and Win Great Indian Festival – 27 September to 5 October
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers – 26 September to 19 October
- Amazon LG Monitors Quiz Answers – 2 October to 30 October
- Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers – 1 October to 8 October
- Amazon Spin and Win Gandhi Jayanti Special Answers – 2 October to 6 October