Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers is live now. You can submit the correct answers to Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers today and win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners).
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers–
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play the Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). You can play the Amazon World Animal Day Quiz on the Amazon app from 1 October to 10 October 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon World Animal Day Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||10|
|Quiz Date:||1 October 2020 to 10 October 2020|
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||11th October 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Amazon World Animal Day Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon World Animal Day Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners)
Q1: Where Do You Find This Animal?
Answer 1: Australia
Q2: What Is The Name Of This Animal Who Gives Birth To 2-10 Pups A Year?
Answer 2: Skunk
Q3: Felis Catus Is The Scientific Name Of Which Of These Animals?
Answer 3: CAT
Q4: Which Animal Is Typically Called The ‘King Of The Jungle’?
Answer 4: LION
Q5: This Animal Is The National Animal Of India.
Answer 5: Tiger
Winner Announcement for Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 20th October 2020.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 30 September
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers – 30 September
- Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz 2 Answers – 1 September to 21 September
- Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers – 28 August to 25 September
- Amazon Pay For LPG Quiz Answers – 27 August to 15 September
- Amazon Spin and Win Monsoon Edition – 27 August to 14 September
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Spin and Win – 25 August to 14 September