Amazon Better India Quiz Answers – Answer and win ₹10000 (10 Winners)
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Better India Quiz Answers.
Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz. You Need to Answer 8 Questions Before That in Order to Be Eligible For Winning ₹10000 (10 Winners will be selected).
Total 10 Winners Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Better India Quiz on 29th February 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize –Win ₹10,000 ( 10 Winners)
Amazon quiz Date – 26 January 2020 to 1st February 2020
Winners List Will Declare On – 28th February 2020
How To Play Amazon quiz?
- This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
- Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Better India Quiz” banner or find a quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the quiz.
- Tap or Click on the Amazon Better India Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking the “Start” button.
- Now there will be 8 questions in this Amazon Better India Quiz, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
- After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
- Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers.
Amazon Better India Quiz – All Correct Answers
Question 1) A program in Amazon has over 180,000 women entrepreneurs showcasing their products online? What is it called?
Answer: Amazon Saheli
Question 2) Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Question 3) In small towns, Amazon has partnered with 14,500+ stores to help shoppers bridge the digital divide and start shopping online. What are these stores called?
Answer: Amazon Easy
Question 4) Amazon has vowed to add 10,000 Electric vehicles to its delivery line by 2025. (True or False)
Question 5) Which of these locations does Amazon deliver its products to?
Answer: All of the above
Question 6) Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answer: Shipment Zero
Question 7) Which Amazon program showcases unique arts and crafts from over 20 states?
Answer: Amazon Karigar
Question 8) Name the online platform launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development to support women entrepreneurs?
Answer: Mahila E-haat
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Quiz Answers: