Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 answers today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Redmi Note 9 Pro. If you give today’s Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 answers then you will enter the lucky draw to win an Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 Answers –
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Redmi Note 9 Pro. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Redmi Note 9 Pro. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Redmi Note 9 Pro|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||2 September 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||30th September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 Answers – Win Redmi Note 9 Pro
(Updating answers at 2-September-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Q1: FutureSkills, An Online Learning Platform Is Run By Which Organisation?
Answer 1: NASSCOM
Q2: Russell Kirsch, A Computer Scientist Who Passed Away Recently, Is Credited With Inventing Which Of The Following?
Answer 2: Pixels
Q3: Along With France, Which Country Initiated The International Solar Alliance?
Answer 3: India
Q4: Which Organisation Has Been Named As The New Title Sponsor Of The 2020 Edition Of The Indian Premier League?
Answer 4: Dream11
Q5: Bhagat Singh Koshyari Is Currently Serving As The Governor Of Maharashtra And Which Other State?
Answer 5: Goa
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 2 September 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st August 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 1 September
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz – 1 September
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 1 September to 2 September
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers – 20 August to 9 September
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers – 19 August to 4 September
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers – 18 August to 2 September