Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 answers today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Mi Laptop. If you give today’s Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 answers then you will enter the lucky draw to win an Mi Laptop.
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 Answers –
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Mi Laptop. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Mi Laptop. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||1 September 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||30th September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 Answers – Win Mi Laptop
(Updating answers at 1-September-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Q1: Recently Satellite Analysis, Showed Oil Spill Leaking Into Blue Bay Marine Park. In Which Country Is It Located?
Answer 1: Mauritius
Q2: Which Organisation Is Behind ‘Mukti Caravan’, An Initiative To Mobilize People Against Child Trafficking?
Answer 2: Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Q3: Which Institute Has Helped Scientists At ISRO Come Up With A Novel Way To Make Space Bricks On The Lunar Surface Using Lunar Soil?
Answer 3: IISC
Q4: Which Indian Currently Serves As The Chief Scientist At The World Health Organization Since March 2019?
Answer 4: Soumya Swaminathan
Q5: The Newly Unveiled Logo Of Jharkhand Government Accommodated Which Flower Of Bright Red Colour?
Answer 5: Palash
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 1 September 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st August 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Answers – 1 September to 21 September
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 1 September
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz – 1 September
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 31 August to 1 September
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers – 20 August to 9 September
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers – 19 August to 4 September
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers – 18 August to 2 September