Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 Today is available now. The answers for Daily Trivia Quiz Today 25 January are given below.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 25 January is based on general knowledge and offers customers the opportunity to win exciting prizes.
Bookmark this page as we will update the correct answers on this page every day.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25 January 2021
|Quiz Name:||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Prize:||Vouchers, Gems and more|
|Quiz Date:||25 January 2021|
|Quiz Time:||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Flipkart App Only Quiz – So you have to download the Flipkart App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Flipkart App & Login into your account or register if you don’t have one.
- Step 3: In the Flipkart app, you will see the “Games” banner at the bottom.
- Step 4: Go to the Games and scroll down and you will see the “Flipkart Daily Trivia” banner. Now tap on the Play Now button to play the quiz.
- Step 5: Now there you will be asked 5 questions in the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: Now you have to give correct answers which are given below. Just scroll and get answers and win something.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 Today – Win Prizes.
(Updating answers at 25-January-2021 till 12:05 AM. Please refresh)
Question 1) What do Kirana, Agra, Patiala, Gwalior signify in the world of classical music?
Answer 1: Gharanas
Question 2) In which of these TV shows do you see Hugh Laurie play the role of a doctor?
Answer 2: House
Question 3) Who was the lead actor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut film as a director?
Answer 3: Salman Khan
Question 4) Which Indian musician won a Grammy Award for the album ‘Winds of Samsara’?
Answer: Ricky Kej
Question 5) Which actor was nicknamed “Jubilee Kumar” as he gave many silver jubilee hits?
Answer 5: Rajendra Kumar
Other Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Guess and Win Quiz Answers 13 April 2021
- Flipkart Power Play with Champions Quiz - 14 April
- Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart For Your Information FYI Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz - 13 April
- Amazon Quiz Answers 13 April 2021
- Amazon IQOO 7 Legend 5G Quiz Answers – Win IQOO 7 Legend
- Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Spin and Win World Art Day Answers
- Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers – Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
- Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Cricket Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Pay Travel Answers
- Amazon Pay DTH Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 40 Back (1000 Winners)
- Amazon OnePlus 9 Series Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus 9 Series Phone
- Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz - 10 April
- Amazon Spin and Win T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answer
- Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers Cricket Edition – Win Rs. 15,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers
- Amazon Samsung Smart Monitors Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Special Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 25,000
- Amazon April Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Easter Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Amazon Pay UPI Quiz
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Special Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers - Win Prizes
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Wednesdays Quiz Answers 31 March
- Amazon Good Friday Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 25,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Amazon Pay Recharge Bills Answer
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Quiz Answer - Win 1,00,000
- Amazon Google Play Recharge Code Quiz Answers – Win Upto Rs. 300
- Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Answers – Win Canon DSLR Camera
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Holi Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Holi Edition Quiz Answer - Win Asus Laptop
- Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers 22 March 2021
- Amazon Spin and Win Vivo X60 Series Quiz Answer
- Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 1,000
- Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 50,000
- Amazon Mi Neckband Pro Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Holi Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Summer Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Amazon Fashion Quiz Answer
- Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 75,000
- Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers Carnival - Pictionary Win 1 Lakh
- Amazon Spin and Win Funzone Carnival Quiz Answer - iPhone 12 Pro
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Carnival Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Funzone Carnival Quiz Answer - Gold Coin
- Amazon Gift Finder Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5,000
- Amazon The Credit Card Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon PediaSure 7+ Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Vivo X60 Series Quiz Answers – Win Vivo X60 Pro
- Amazon Kids Carnival Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M12 - 22 March
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Quiz Answer
- Amazon LG Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Happiness Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win World Storytelling Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Redmi TV Quiz Answers – Win Redmi TV
- Amazon Pay Gas Cylinder Quiz Answers – Win Flat Rs. 55 Back
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Wednesdays Quiz Answers - 10 March
- Amazon Oppo Band Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Car & Bike Protection Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 2000
- Amazon Oppo F19 Pro Series Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5000
- Amazon Hasselblad Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus 9 Series Device
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Lava Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Answer
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 24 January 2021
Question 1) In Anna Sewell’s book ‘Black Beauty’, which of these is the titular character?
Answer 1: A horse
Question 2) What disease borrows its name from the Greek word for ‘shattered mind’?
Answer 2: Schizophrenia
Question 3) In which South Indian mountain range would you find the Kota and Toda tribes?
Answer 3: Nilgiris
Question 4) Which of these is one of the three classes of destroyers of the Indian Navy?
Question 5) Whom does Lord Jagannath and his two siblings visit during the Rath Yatra?
Answer 5: His aunt
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23 January 2021
Question 1) In T20i cricket, who holds the world record of scoring the most runs and most centuries?
Answer 1: Rohit Sharma
Question 2) The ‘Monkeygate’ scandal of 2008 involved Andrew Symonds and which other cricketer?
Answer 2: Harbhajan Singh
Question 3) Which is the most successful club in UEFA Champions League’s history?
Answer 3: Real Madrid
Question 4) Badminton superstar P. V. Sindhu was appointed a deputy collector in which state?
Answer: Andra Pradesh
Question 5) Which sportsperson was appointed as UNICEF India’s first youth ambassador?
Answer 5: Hima Das
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 22 January 2021
Question 1) Which Bollywood actress starred in the Tamil film VIP 2 with Dhanush?
Answer 1: Kajol
Question 2) Who among these was a part of Shah Rukh Khan’s debut film?
Answer 2: Rishi Kapoor
Question 3) Who among these has NOT received the Filmfare Award for Lifetime Achievement?
Answer 3: Satyajit Ray
Question 4) In which of these TV shows has a Bollywood actor featured?
Question 5) Which musician became deaf by 40 and then stopped performing in public?
Answer 5: Beethoven
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 21 January 2021
Question 1) On which day of the week was Mangalyaan launched?
Answer 1: Tuesday
Question 2) Tellicherry Black and Malabar Black are variants of which condiment?
Answer 2: Pepper
Question 3) The officers of which of these organisations were once called Kaoboys?
Answer 3: RAW
Question 4) Which e-commerce company has launched an internet browser called ‘Internet’?
Answer 4: Amazon
Question 5) Where was India’s first garbage festival ‘Kachra Mahotsav’ held in January 2018?
Answer 5: Raipur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 January 2021
Question 1) Who holds the record of the highest individual score in an ODI World Cup match?
Answer 1: Martin Guptill
Question 2) Which of these politicians has served as the president of the BCCI?
Answer 2: Sharad Pawar
Question 3) Which of these cricketers is the official Rhino Ambassador for WWF-India?
Answer 3: Rohit Sharma
Question 4) The 1st Indian female gymnast to win a Commonwealth Games medal, Dipa Karmakar belongs to
Answer 4: Tripura
Question 5) Which of these sportspersons is currently a member of the Rajya Sabha?
Answer 5: Mary Kom
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 19 January 2021
Question 1) What are Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle examples of?
Answer 1: Pokemon
Question 2) Which of these superhero movies was Bollywood’s first 3D Film?
Answer 2: Shiva Ka Insaaf
Question 3) Who hosted the ETV Marathi TV show ‘Kon Hoeel Marathi Crorepati’?
Answer 3: Sachin Khedekar
Question 4) What is the stage name of Marshall Bruce Mathers III?
Answer 4: Eminem
Question 5) Who is the first Indian to present an Oscar Award?
Answer 5: Persis Khambatta
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 18 January 2021
Question 1) The current elected head of Roman Catholic Church is Pope ______.
Answer 1: Francis
Question 2) The Onge, Sentinelese and Jarawa are tribes from which place in India?
Answer 2: Andaman ad Nicobar
Question 3) Which disease, widely found in India, is also called Hansen’s Disease?
Answer 3: Leprosy
Question 4) Launched in 1992, IBM Simon is popularly called as the world’s first
Answer 4: Smartphone
Question 5) What feature of Apple iPhone X was advertised using RD Burman’s music?
Answer: Face Unlock
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 17 January 2021
Question 1) Who recently became the first Indian male cricketer to play 100 T201 matches?
Answer 1: Rohit Sharma
Question 2) After Shakib Al Hasan’s ban, who was appointed captain of Bangladesh’s Test team?
Answer 2: Mominul Haque
Question 3) Part of the Wadia business family, Ness Wadia is the co-owner of which IPL team?
Answer 3: Kings XI Punjab
Question 4) ___ : At the Close of Play is an Australian cricketer’s autobiography published in 2013.
Answer 4: Ponting
Question 5) Who among these is a left handed batsman from West Indies?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 16 January 2021
Question 1) Which 90s TV show starring Shekhar Suman was produced by Jaya Bachchan?
Answer 1: Dekh Bhai Dekh
Question 2) Which of these movies was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
Answer 2: Black
Question 3) Which Sri Devi and Anil Kapoor starring film was directed by Yash Chopra?
Answer 3: Lamhe
Question 4) Which Doordarshan series by Kamal Saigal dealt with the aftermath of India’s partition?
Answer 4: Buniyaad
Question 5) Which actor has not played a character in any of the Harry Potter films?
Answer: Bryan Cranston
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 15 January 2021
Question 1) The Bandhgala suit was first created for the Maharaja of
Answer 1: Varanasi
Question 2) Jataveda and Kravyada are the two forms of what?
Answer 2: Agni
Question 3) Bangalore Tiger’ is a book written by Steve Hamm about which company?
Answer 3: Wipro
Question 4) What did Robert Chesebrough accidentally find in a Pennsylvanian oilfield?
Answer 4: Petroleum Jelly
Question 5) Caused due to high level of pheomelanin, Scotland’s 13% population has
Answer: Red Hair
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 14 January 2021
Question 1) Which fashion designer is the daughter of a legendary West Indian cricketer?
Answer 1: Masaba Gupta
Question 2) Which Australian cricketer is banned from leadership positions permanently?
Answer 2: David Warner
Question 3) Who is the first cricket captain to have won all three major domestic titles in India?
Answer 3: Parthiv Patel
Question 4) In 2012, who was appointed the chairman of ICC’s cricket committee?
Answer 4: Anil Kumble
Question 5) Who is on top of Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid athletes of 2019?
Answer: Lionel Messi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13 January 2021
Question 1) Which Anil Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan starrer film was directed by Anupam Kher?
Answer 1: Om Jai Jagadish
Question 2) In the Netflix film Drive, the thieves managed to steal money and gold from
Answer 2: Rashtrapati Bhavan
Question 3) In which film does Salman Khan play the role of an AIDS patient?
Answer 3: Phir Milenge
Question 4) In which of these films did Dharmendra play a filmstar?
Answer 4: Guddi
Question 5) Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor in Marvel films, was seen in which film franchise reboot?
Answer: Men in Black
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 12 January 2021
Question 1) Which of these numbers is not associated with Hollywood’s Ocean’s film series?
Answer 1: Ocean’s 10
Question 2) Which Indian university’s educational broadcast channel is ‘Gyan Darshan?
Answer 2: IGNOU
Question 3) Who has scored the highest score in a losing cause in Test cricket?
Answer 3: Ricky Pointing
Question 4) Who has scored the highest score in a losing cause in Test cricket?
Answer 4: Sunny Leone
Question 5) The twin tower headquarters of Deutsche Bank are popularly nicknamed as ______.
Answer: Credit and Debit
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11 January 2021
Question 1) Which cricketer is the co-owner of Indian Super League team Chennaiyin FC?
Answer 1: M. S. Dhoni
Question 2) Sachin Tendulkar is the highest run-scorer in Test cricket. Who ranks second?
Answer 2: Ricky Ponting
Question 3) Against which team did Herschelle Gibbs hit six sixes in an over in a World Cup ODI?
Answer 3: Netherlands
Question 4) Who is the first non-Australian cricketer to deliver the Bradman Oration in Canberra?
Answer 4: Rahul Dravid
Question 5) Which bowler became the 2nd professional cricketer to take a hattrick on his birthday?
Answer: Abhimanyu Mithun
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 10 January 2021
Question 1) Also made into films, the video game Angry Birds was created by
Answer 1: Rovio Entertainment
Question 2) Whose father penned the lyrics of the song ‘Rang Barse’ from the film ‘Silsila’?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
Question 3) Which actor directed ‘Poorna’ about a teenager’s feat of climbing Mt. Everest?
Answer 3: Rahul Bose
Question 4) Who won the Filmfare for Best Actor and Best Debut Actor in the same year?
Answer 4: Hrithik Roshan
Question 5) Which is the first Indian movie to gross 1 Crore at box office?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 9 January 2021
Question 1) Frida Kahlo and husband Diego Rivera were famous painters from which country?
Answer 1: Mexico
Question 2) As per Census 2011, the sex ratio of which of these is the lowest?
Answer: Daman and Diu
Question 3) Valentino Rossi is a multiple time world champion in which motorsport?
Answer 3: MotoGP
Question 4) The name of which wind system comes from the Greek term for ‘coils of the snake’?
Answer 4: Cyclone
Question 5) Salva Kiir Mayardit is the first and current President of which new country?
Answer: South Sudan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8 January 2021
Question 1) In which city is the Kalinga Stadium, a multi-purpose international stadium?
Answer 1: Bhubaneswar
Question 2) The first ever day-night Test was played between New Zealand and which team?
Question 3) Which tennis player defeated Denis Shapovalov to lift his fifth Paris Masters title?
Answer 3: Novak Djokovic
Question 4) Who recently became the youngest captain to lead a side in the Deodhar Trophy Final?
Answer 4: Shubman Gill
Question 5) Which actress unveiled the trophies of the T20 World Cups to be held next year?
Answer: Kareena Kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7 January 2021
Question 1) Which of these is a 1986 Bollywood film starring Anil Kapoor?
Answer 1: Chameli Ki Shaadi
Question 2) Who decided to make a film after watching The Life of Christ at a theatre in Bombay?
Answer: Dadasaheb Phalke
Question 3) Who gave the music for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ series?
Answer 3: Sneha Khanwalkar
Question 4) Which actress’s grandfather served as the Prime Minister of Nepal?
Answer 4: Manisha Koirala
Question 5) Charlie Chaplin has never received an Oscar in which of these categories?
Answer: Best Actor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6 January 2021
Question 1) What kind of transportation does a coxswain steer?
Answer 1: Ship
Question 2) Which Mughal emperor’s brothers were Kamran, Askari and Hindal?
Question 3) Meaning ‘dark’ or ‘black’, what is Draupadi’s actual first name?
Answer 3: Krishna
Question 4) Which organisation was founded in 1980 by Ingrid Newkirk and Alex Pacheco?
Answer 4: PETA
Question 5) What is called ‘Phrik Thayi’ in Thai, and ‘Poivre Noir’ in French?
Answer: Black pepper
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 5 January 2021
Question 1) Which WWE wrestler released a rap album called you can’t see me?
Answer 1: John Cena
Question 2) Who is the first batsman ever to hit six sixes in a single over in first-class cricket?
Answer: Gary Sobers
Question 3) ____ recently won $4.42 million, the largest ever prize money amount in tennis.
Answer 3: Ashleigh Barty
Question 4) Which of these teams won the final of the deodhar trophy this year?
Answer 4: India B
Question 5) Current coach of Manchester City, Pep Guardiola has also managed which football team?
Answer: Bayern Munich
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 4 January 2021
Question 1) Which actress was not cast in the film Dil Toh Pagal Hai?
Answer 1: Kajol
Question 2) Which of these actors was not cast in both – 3 idiots and Rang De Basanti?
Answer: Kunal Kapoor
Question 3) With which iconic character would you associate the dialogue “I’ll be back”?
Answer 3: Terminator
Question 4) Which American sitcom was a spin-off of the famous tv series friends?
Answer 4: Joey
Question 5) Who among these starred in Katrina Kaif’s debut film?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 3 January 2021
Question 1) Where is the Indian naval academy located?
Answer 1: Ezhimala, Kerala
Question 2) In Kashmiri homes, one sees balconies called zoon dub for what purpose?
Answer: Viewing the Moon
Question 3) Which king gave away his kingdom to fulfill a promise to sage vishwamitra?
Answer 3: Harishchandra
Question 4) Which building is credited as the first to cross a height of 500m?
Answer 4: Taipei 101
Question 5) In 1936, who patented a design for “a new, original, and ornamental” blouse?
Answer: Albert Einstein
- And More.