Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 30 September 2020 Answers are available now. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 30 September 2020.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 30 September 2020 Answers–
|Quiz Name:||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Prize:||Vouchers, Gems and more|
|Quiz Date:||30 September 2020|
|Quiz Time:||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Flipkart App Only Quiz – So you have to Download the Flipkart App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Flipkart App & Login into your account or register if you don’t have one.
- Step 3: In the Flipkart app, you will see the “Games” banner at the bottom.
- Step 4: Go to the Games and scroll down and you will see the “Flipkart Daily Trivia” banner. Now tap on the Play Now button to play the quiz.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: Now you have to give correct answers which are given below. Just scroll and get answers and win something.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 30 September 2020 Answers – Win Vouchers, Super Coins, and More.
(Updating answers at 30-September-2020 till 12:04 AM. Please refresh)
Question 1) Which former IPL teams home ground was the MCA Stadium?
Answer 1: Rising Pune Supergiant
Question 2) He is the only English player to captain an IPL team. Identify him.
Answer 2: Kevin Pietersen
Question 3) He is the only person from his country to play in the IPL. Which country does he belong to?
Answer 3: Netherlands
Question 4) In which IPL teams logo would you see the ‘Sudarshan Chakra’?
Answer 4: Mumbai Indians
Question 5) After M. S. Dhoni, who has played the role of a captain in most IPL matches?
Answer 5: Gautam Gambhir
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Subscription Fest Quiz Answers – 10 September to 13 September
- Amazon Redmi Band Quiz Answers – 8 September to 23 September
- Amazon Total Protect for Mobiles Quiz Answers – 8 September to 30 September
- Amazon The September Quiz Answers – 7 September to 30 September
- Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers