Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Health Day Quiz, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers
Amazon World Health Day Quiz 7 April to 14 April 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win ₹15,000 (6 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the ₹15,000 (6 Winners). You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Number of Winners:||6|
|Quiz Date:||7 April 2020 to 14 April 2020|
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st May 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 6 questions in the World Health Day Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers 7 April 2020 to 14 April 2020 – Win ₹15,000 (6 Winners)
Question 1)In which country is the World Health Organisation headquartered?
Question 2) Which of these animals is featured on the flag of the WHO?
Question 3) What does UHC stand for?
Answer: Universal Health Coverage
Question 4) Jonas Salk is renowned for developing vaccine for which disease?
Question 5) Meer foundation is run by which actor?
Answer: Shahrukh Khan
Question 6) In 1944, Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John Maclean set up the world’s first bank for what?
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st May 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer: