Amazon The July Quiz Answers is live now. You can submit the correct answers to Amazon The July Quiz Answers today. If you play today’s Amazon The July Quiz then you will enter the Amazon The July Quiz Lucky Draw to win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). Amazon The July Quiz.
Amazon The July Quiz Answers
Amazon The July Quiz Answers–
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). You can play the Amazon The July Quiz on the Amazon app from 1 July to 31 July 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon The July Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||10|
|Quiz Date:||1 July 2020 to 31 July 2020|
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||1st August 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon The July Quiz Answers
Amazon The July Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners)
Question 1) Which Author Born On July 31st, Also Wrote Under The Pen Name ‘Nawab Rai’ And Was Known As Upanyas Samrat (Emperor Among Novelists)?
Answer: Munshi Premchand
Question 2) National Doctor’s Day Is Celebrated In India On July 1st, On The Birthday Of Which Famous Indian?
Answer: Bidhan Chandra Roy
Question 3) On July 16th 1969, Apollo 11 Was Launched Carrying The Crew Of Armstrong, Aldrin And Collins. Where Did The Launch Take Place?
Answer: Cape Kennedy
Question 4) On 6th July 2003, Who Defeated Mark Philippoussis To Claim His First Grand Slam Singles Title?
Answer: Roger Federer
Question 5) This Annual Observance On July 14th In France, Is Formally Known As La Fete Nationale. How Is It More Popularly Known Throughout The World?
Answer: Bastille Day
Winner Announcement for Amazon The July Quiz Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 1st August 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Philips Shaver Quiz Answers – 3 July to 25 July
- Amazon Microsoft Modern Pcs Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 (10 Winners)
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 1 July to 2 July
- Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers – 30 June to 14 July
- Amazon Microsoft Laptop Quiz Answers – 29 June to 10 July
- Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz Answers – 26 June to 10 July
- Amazon Oppo Headsets Quiz Answers – 23 June to 7 July
- Amazon Boat Progear Quiz Answers – 25 June to 10 July
- Amazon Spin and Win Yoga – 19 June to 30 June
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – 18 June to 18 July
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers – 18 June to 8 July
- Amazon Made in India Quiz Answers – 6 June to 9 July