Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers – Answer and win ₹15000 (6 Winners)
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Special Edition Quiz Answers.
Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz. You Need to Answer 5 Questions Before That in Order to Be Eligible For Winning ₹15000 (6 Winners).
Total 6 Winners Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Special Edition Quiz on 29th February 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize –Win ₹15000 (6 Winners)
Amazon quiz Date – 9 February 2020 to 15 February 2020
Winners List Will Declare On – 29th February 2020
How To Play Amazon quiz?
- This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
- Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Special Edition Quiz” banner or find a quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the quiz.
- Tap or Click on the Amazon Special Edition Quiz banner & There will be video regarding the quiz questions, so watch the video and then Quiz will start after clicking the “Start” button.
- Now there will be 5 questions in this Amazon Special Edition Quiz, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
- After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
- Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers.
Amazon Special Edition Quiz – All Correct Answers
Question 1) Amazon has partnered with the AWPO (Army Welfare Placement Organization) to launch the Military Veterans Employment Program. Via this program Amazon hires former military personnel.
Question 2) I Have _______ program is a delivery partnership of Amazon with small store owners that is transforming lives. It is a business opportunity in which local entrepreneurs/stores partner with Amazon for delivery/pickup services within their area. (Fill in the blank)
Question 3) Which is the first Indian start up to offer parental leaves for both men and women?
Question 4) Which of these initiatives from the government of India has the slogan ‘Kaushal Bharat Kushal Bharat’?
Answer: Skill India
Question 5) Which of these is the minimum investment required for store owners to be part of the IHS program?
Answer: No investment required
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Quiz Answers: