Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz, Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Holi Quiz Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Quiz Answers
Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Quiz – Win Skagen Watch – 6 March 2020 to 15 March 2020
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Skagen Watch. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Skagen Holi Quiz. You can play the Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz quiz on the Amazon app between 6 March to 15 March. 10 Winners will be selected.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz|
|Number of Winners:||10|
|Quiz Date:||6 March 2020 to |
15 March 2020
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||30 April 2020|
How To Play Skagen Holi Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Now you will see the Skagen Holi quiz banner along with Puma Rider Quiz Banner. Tap on the Skagen Holi Quiz banner and the following screen will appear.
- Step 5: Now you will be asked to watch a video if you want you can watch or you can directly click on “Click here to start” banner as we have provide correct answers below.
- Step 6: Now click on the start button and the quiz will start.
- Step 7: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win Skagen Watch.
- Step 8: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 9: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Quiz Answers – Win Skagen Watch (10 Winners) – 6 March to 15 March
Question 1) Which country is the mentioned below the brand name Skagen in the video?
Question 2) In the video, which color watches were shown?
Answer: Blue and Red
Question 3) Which range of Skagen watches is featured in the video?
Answer: Aaren Kulor
Question 4) All Skagen watch faces in the video show the same time. What time do they show?
Question 5) Skagen is a brand owned by which of the following watch companies?
Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Amazon will post the winners’ names on the page by 30th April 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Skagen Holi Quiz Contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by Fossil India Pvt. Ltd and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (10 Winners) – 6 March to 15 March
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 March – Win Dyson Air Purifier
- Amazon Women’s Day Special Edition Quiz – 3 March to 9 March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Quiz of the Month – March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon LG Quiz Ultragear Monitor Quiz Answers (4 Winners) – 25 Feb to 10 March