Amazon Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners). Amazon Quiz Answers today.
Bookmark this page as we will update the correct answers on this page every day.
Amazon Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 –
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||10|
|Quiz Date:||25 January 2021|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||26 January 2021|
How To Play Amazon Quiz Answers?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz Answers banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz Answers, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon Quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners)
(Updating answers at 25-January-2021 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Question 1. Which country recently became the first country in the world to approve sale of lab-grown chicken meat?
Question 2. The Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel recently dedicated which basin, the 8th producing basin of India, to the nation?
Answer:- Bengal Basin
Question 3. US Vice president Mike Pence recently announced that the United State’s Space Force enlistees will be referred to as what?
Question 4. Which of these clubs has the footballer featured in this visual NOT represented?
Question 5. Which famous band was this singer part of?
Other Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Guess and Win Quiz Answers 13 April 2021
- Flipkart Power Play with Champions Quiz - 14 April
- Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart For Your Information FYI Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz - 13 April
- Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz - 13 April
- Amazon Quiz Answers 13 April 2021
- Amazon IQOO 7 Legend 5G Quiz Answers – Win IQOO 7 Legend
- Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Spin and Win World Art Day Answers
- Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers – Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
- Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Cricket Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Pay Travel Answers
- Amazon Pay DTH Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 40 Back (1000 Winners)
- Amazon OnePlus 9 Series Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus 9 Series Phone
- Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz - 10 April
- Amazon Spin and Win T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answer
- Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers Cricket Edition – Win Rs. 15,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers
- Amazon Samsung Smart Monitors Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Special Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 25,000
- Amazon April Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Easter Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Amazon Pay UPI Quiz
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Special Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers - Win Prizes
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Wednesdays Quiz Answers 31 March
- Amazon Good Friday Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 25,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Amazon Pay Recharge Bills Answer
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Quiz Answer - Win 1,00,000
- Amazon Google Play Recharge Code Quiz Answers – Win Upto Rs. 300
- Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Answers – Win Canon DSLR Camera
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Holi Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Holi Edition Quiz Answer - Win Asus Laptop
- Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers 22 March 2021
- Amazon Spin and Win Vivo X60 Series Quiz Answer
- Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 1,000
- Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 50,000
- Amazon Mi Neckband Pro Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Holi Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Summer Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Amazon Fashion Quiz Answer
- Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 75,000
- Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers Carnival - Pictionary Win 1 Lakh
- Amazon Spin and Win Funzone Carnival Quiz Answer - iPhone 12 Pro
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Carnival Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win Funzone Carnival Quiz Answer - Gold Coin
- Amazon Gift Finder Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5,000
- Amazon The Credit Card Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon PediaSure 7+ Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Vivo X60 Series Quiz Answers – Win Vivo X60 Pro
- Amazon Kids Carnival Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M12 - 22 March
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Quiz Answer
- Amazon LG Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Happiness Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Spin and Win World Storytelling Edition Quiz Answer
- Amazon Redmi TV Quiz Answers – Win Redmi TV
- Amazon Pay Gas Cylinder Quiz Answers – Win Flat Rs. 55 Back
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000
- Amazon Funzone Jackpot Wednesdays Quiz Answers - 10 March
- Amazon Oppo Band Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Car & Bike Protection Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 2000
- Amazon Oppo F19 Pro Series Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5000
- Amazon Hasselblad Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus 9 Series Device
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
- Amazon Spin and Win Lava Quiz Answer
- Amazon Spin and Win Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Answers 24 January 2021 – Win Apple iPhone 12.
Question 1. From wich country did Myanmar Navy acquire its first and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu?
Question 2. In December, 2020, President Bidya Devi Bhandari dissolved which country’s parliament amidst political turmoil?
Question 3. Jewar Airport is the newly proposed international airport in which Indian state?
Answer:- Uttar Pradesh
Question 4. What is the name of this famous sculpture?
Question 5. Which fictional character wore this gauntlet and vaporised half of the living creatures in the universe?
Amazon Quiz Answers 23 January 2021 – Win Amazon Basics Smart LED TV.
Question 1. 9-year-old Ella Kissi-Debrah is believed to be the 1st person in the UK to have what listed as the cause of death on the death certiﬁcate?
Answer: Air pollution
Question 2. Swarnim Vijay Mashaal’ was recently lit by PM modi to commemorate the 50th anniversary of what?
Answer: Victory In lndo-Pakistan War of 1971
Question 3. On December 21, 2020, a rare alignment between which two planets, also known as a Great Conjunction, occured?
Answer: Jupiter and Saturn
Question 4. Name the dance form.
Question 5. This professional football club is based in which City?
Amazon Quiz Answers 22 January 2021 – Win Philips Induction Cooktop.
Question 1. A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer:- Himalayan serow
Question 2. As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Question 3. Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Question 4. Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Question 5. What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Amazon Quiz Answers 21 January 2021 – Win Philips Induction Cooktop.
Question 1. Which of these cricketers hit the first double century in Test cricket in 2021?
Answer:- Kane Williamson
Question 2. Swadhinata Sarak is going to open in 2021 between India and which neighbouring country?
Question 3. What new parameter has been added to UNDP’s Human Development Index-2020?
Answer:- Planetary Pressures
Question 4. Identify the famous fast-food chain.
Question 5. In which of these movies did he NOT have a cameo?
Answer:- Justice League
Amazon Quiz Answers 20 January 2021 – WinRs. 10,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners).
Question 1. ICGS Saksham was built by Goa Shipyard Limited for whom?
Answer:- Indian Coast Guard
Question 2. What kind of service is eSanjeevani deployed nationally by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare?
Question 3. The lotus, the peacock and the banyan tree will be the main themes for what building, being constructed by Tata Projects Ltd?
Answer:- New Parliament
Question 4. They are the only big cats that live in groups. What is the group called?
Question 5. By what name do we know this statue better?
Answer:- The Thinker
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 January 2021 – Win Bosch Mixer Grinder.
Question 1) DakPay is a new payments app launched by which organisation?
Answer: lndia Post
Question 2) Who among these has been named to be the Commander of the SpaceX Crew-3 mission to the International Space Station?
Answer: Raja Chari
Question 3) The Tibetan word “Losar” translates to what in English?
Answer: New Year
Question 4) In which coffee shop will you be served in this style of cup?
Question 5) Identify this castle, where Queen Elizabeth ll spends her summer holiday.
Answer: Balmoral Castle
Amazon Quiz Answers 18 January 2021 – Win Rs. 20000 Pay Balance (2 Winners).
Question 1. Recently released by Om Birla, ‘The Shaurya Unbound’ is a book about the valour of which of these forces?
Question 2. Which company recently announced they will set up ‘the world’s largest scooter factory’ in Hosur, Tamil Nadu?
Question 3. Alex Olmedo, who recently passed away, was a tennis champion from which country?
Question 4. These birds are symbols of what in many cultures around the world?
Question 5. This news company is headquartered in which country?
Amazon Quiz Answers 17 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners).
Question 1. Which former Indian president’s forthcoming memoir is titled ‘The Presidential Years‘?
Answer:- Pranab Mukherjee
Question 2. ‘ Roscosmos, who recently ( launched the Angara A5 rocket, is the space agency of what country?
Question 3. Which country was recently announced as the host of the 2030 Asian Games?
Question 4. This monument is dedicated to which famous leader who spent 27: years in prison?
Answer:- Nelson Mandela
Question 5. Identify this mountain peak.
Amazon Quiz Answers 16 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (6 Winners).
Question 1) Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men’s World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2) Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3) A Royal Bengal Tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4) Who ‘discovered’ this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5) The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality?
Amazon Quiz Answers 15 January 2021 – Win Rs. 25,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners).
Question 1) Koilwar Bridge, officially Abdul Bari Bridge, was recently opened to the public in which Indian state?
Answer 1: Bihar
Question 2) Under Project Loon, Google aims to provide high-speed internet connectivity in “remote and rural areas” using what?
Answer 2: Helium-filled balloons
Question 3) Which country announced mission Beresheet 2, intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon in 2024?
Answer 3: Israel
Question 4) Name this dish, a favourite of Nehru, Khrushchev and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Answer 4: Butter Chicken
Question 5) Name of this dinosaur comes from two Greek words meaning what?
Answer 5: Tyrant lizard
Amazon Quiz Answers 14 January 2021 – Win Echo Dot.
Question 1. Recently approved by the cabinet, PM-WANI scheme intends to provide the Indian public with access to what?
Question 2. UNESCO-Bangabandhu award to recognise sustainable job creation is named after the former PM of which country?
Question 3. Ankita Ravinderkrishan Raina is the current Indian No. 1 in women’s singles in which sport?
Question 4. The eggs shown here were cooked in what way?
Question 5. Name this traditional Japanese martial art that uses bamboo swords.
Amazon Quiz Answers 13 January 2021 – Win Rs. 15000 Pay Balance (3 Winners).
Question 1. In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
Answer:- Washington DC
Question 2. As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
Answer:- Mount Everest
Question 3. The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organised by UN marked the fifth anniversary of what?
Answer:- Paris Agreement
Question 4. Which city is this, that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup final in the last decade?
Answer:- Rio De Janeiro
Question 5. Which of these would you use while playing this sport?
Answer:- Mongolian Draw
Amazon Quiz Answers 12 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners).
Question 1. In December 2020, Google announced the shutting down of which 3D-object creation and library platform?
Answer:- Google Poly
Question 2. Which country will host the Asia Cup cricket tournament in 2021?
Answer:- Sri Lanka
Question 3. Which international organisation recently published the ‘Global Wage Report’?
Question 4. Name this character from the popular children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’?
Question 5. By looking at this picture, name the holiday associated with this vegetable.
Amazon Quiz Answers 11 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners) (10 Winners).
Question 1. Meaning “day” in Latin, what new name is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Question 2. The World Economic Forum will hold its 2021 annual meeting in which city instead of its traditional home of Switzerland?
Question 3. December 6 is observed as the Mahaparinirvan Divas by millions of followers and admirers of which great Indian?
Answer:- BR Ambedkar
Question 4. These mythical creatures, found on church buildings around the world, protect stone walls during rain. Name this creature.
Question 5. Name this character from a famous Stephen King Novel.
Amazon Quiz Answers 10 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners).
Question 1) Yuzvendra Chahal recently got married to Dhanashree Verma, who is popular as a __________ . Fill in the blanks
Question 2) International King Bhumibol World Soil Day Award given by the FAO is named after the former king of which country?
Question 3) The controversial airliner 737 MAX is manufactured by which company?
Question 4) In which country is this monument located?
Question 5) Which of these is a villain in a movie starring this character?
Answer:- Doctor Octopus
Amazon Quiz Answers 9 January 2021 – Win Fujifilm Instant Camera.
Question 1) Not being able to decide on a ‘ “Word of the year,” which publication instead released a “Words of an Unprecedented Year” report in 2020?
Answer: Oxford Dictionary
Question 2) Which of these is India’s first Earth-imaging satellite startup that will soon put a constellation of 30 micro- satellites in orbit?
Question 3) In December 2020, who acquired C Boston Dynamics – a company known for their series of dynamic highly-mobile robots?
Question 4) Known as the East Side Gallery, where is this couple taking their pictures?
Answer: Berlin Wall
Question 5) Name this currency which was invented in 2008.
Amazon Quiz Answers 8 January 2021 – Win Rs. 15000 Pay Balance (2 Winners).
Question 1. Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Question 2. Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called “Bapu Bhavan” in Pune?
Answer:- National Institute of Naturopathy
Question 3. What kind of competition is ‘Vendee Globe‘ that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Answer:- Yacht race
Question 4. Which country is this airline from?
Question 5. Aslo known as ‘Bibendum’, identify this popular mascot for a multi- national company.
Answer:- Michelin Man
Amazon Quiz Answers 7 January 2021 – Win Havells Air Oven.
Question 1. In which place is Arecibo Telescope – the world’s second-largest single-dish radio telescope that recently collapsed – located?
Answer:- Puerto Rico
Question 2. George Smiley appears in many of the spy stories of which British author who recently passed away?
Answer:- John le Carré
Question 3. Who was named the WTA Player of the Year in 2020?
Answer:- Sofia Kenin
Question 4. What is the name of this protagonist of a famous Japanese Anime?
Question 5. Name this statue built as an ode to an Indian Freedom Fighter, which was unveiled in 2018
Answer:- Statue of Unity
Amazon Quiz Answers 6 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners) (5 Winners).
Question 1. Aadi Mahotsav is an annual national festival celebrating what in India?
Answer:- Tribes of India
Question 2. Operation Gideon was a failed attempt made by military company Silvercorp USA to remove the President of which of these countries?
Question 3. Regarded as the longest-running disease awareness initiative of its kind, what day is celebrated every year on December 1?
Answer:- World AIDS Day
Question 4. Who is the ‘Jump man’ in these famous shoes?
Answer:- Michael Jordan
Question 5. Name this plant-based dye associated with positive spirits and good luck in Indian culture.
Amazon Quiz Answers 5 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners)
Question 1. Which of these films is the official entry from India in the Academy Awards 2021 for the category of “Best Live Action Short Film”?
Question 2. What is the capital of Denmark?
Question 3. Who topped the Forbes’ powerful women list for the 10th consecutive year?
Answer:- Angela Merkel
Question 4. Though its logo is a galloping horse, this car brand’s logo was inspired by an emblem on which of these?
Answer:- Fighter plane
Question 5. Built with a technique known as Ashlar where stones are fitted without mortar, what is this ancient site called?
Answer:- Machu Picchu
Amazon Quiz Answers 4 January 2021 – Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance (10 Winners) (10 Winners).
Question 1. Jallikattu, India’s official entry in the International Feature Film category at the 93rd Academy Awards, is made in which language?
Question 2. Hassyan Clean Coal Power Plant, the first coal-based power plant of the Arab Gulf region, is located in which city?
Question 3. What oganisation’s name would complete the title of this book: “Going Public: My time at ____” written by UK Sinha?
Question 4. Parisians often refer to this monument as “Laa Dame de Fer”, which means what?
Answer:- The Iron Lady
Question 5. These graffitis are dedicated to which famous painter?
Answer:- Salvador Dali