Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 8 March 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win Poco F1 Smartphone. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Poco F1 Smartphone. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Poco F1 Smartphone|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||8 March 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st March 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 8 March 2020 – Win Poco F1 Smartphone
Question 1) Which ground will host the final of the Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 today on the occasion of International woman’s day?
Question 2) In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Answer: Bombay Stock Exchange
Question 3) What is the capital of Norway?
Question 4) The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals. (True or False)
Question 5) Parveena Ahanger who appeared on BBC’s 2019 list of 100 most inspiring woman is known as the Iron Lady of ___. Fill in the blanks
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st March 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune Sunday – 8 March – Win Exciting Prizes
- Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers – 6 March to 15 March – Win Skagen Watch
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (10 Winners) – 6 March to 15 March
- Amazon Women’s Day Special Edition Quiz – 3 March to 9 March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Quiz of the Month – March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon LG Quiz Ultragear Monitor Quiz Answers (4 Winners) – 25 Feb to 10 March
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 March – Win Dyson Air Purifier