Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 6 March 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win Sony Playstation 4. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Sony Playstation 4. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Sony Playstation 4|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||6 March 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st March 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 6 March 2020 – Win Sony Playstation 4
Question 1) Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
Question 2) In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-colored giant superhero. But what color was he meant to be originally?
Question 3) Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Question 4) Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’?
Question 5) Which Oscar winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Answer: Sir Ben Kingsley
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st March 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Amazon Women’s Day Special Edition Quiz – 3 March to 9 March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Quiz of the Month – March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon LG Quiz Ultragear Monitor Quiz Answers (4 Winners) – 25 Feb to 10 March
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 March – Win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (2 Winners)