Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 4 May 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||4 May 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st May 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 4 May 2020 – Win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1) According to Forbes, what is the claim to fame of a certain eight-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji?
Answer: Highest paid Youtuber
Question 2) Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
Answer: North Korea
Question 3) Which company recently provided 60 custom-built bike ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
Answer: Hero Motocorp
Question 4) Tianwen-1, meaning heavenly questions, is the first Mars exploration mission of which country?
Question 5) Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the longest-serving ruler of which country?
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st May 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- OYO Q Quiz Answer – 3 May to 4 May – Win Exciting Prizes
- Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz Answers 28 April to 14 May – Win ₹7,500 (12 Winners)
- Amazon Spin and Win – Hobby Cooking – 30 April to 15 May
- Amazon Spin and Win – Amazon Pay Balance – 30 April to 24 May 2020
- Amazon Fit India Quiz Answers – 30 April to 15 May – Win ₹25,00 (4 Winners)