Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 23 March 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||23 March 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||30th April 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 23 March 2020 – Win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1) The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has lifted up restrictions to allow Indian airlines to provide what service to all its passengers?
Answer: In-flight Wi-Fi
Question 2) Tintin Eleonora Emman is the middle name of which famous activist?
Answer: Greta Thunberg
Question 3) After PM Narendra Modi and Rajinikanth, which actor is set to feature in an edition of ace adventurer Bear Grylls’s ‘Man vs Wild’ show?
Answer: Akshay Kumar
Question 4) Which English Premier League team’s 44-game unbeaten run came to an end after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Watford on February 29th?
Question 5) Indian tycoon Yusuff Ali, has become the first Indian to receive Saudi Arabia’s premium residency. He is which company’s chairman?
Answer: Lulu Group
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st March 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune Sunday – 23 March 2020 – Win Exciting Prizes
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers – Win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winners )- 19 March to 10 April 2020
- Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers -Win Samsung Galaxy S20 (3 Winners) – 9 March to 25 March 2020
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Quiz of the Month – March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon Spin and Win – Domestic Flights on Amazon- up to 5000 – 11 March to 2 April 2020
- Amazon Spin and Win – Bus Tickets on Amazon up to 600 – 11 March to 2 April 2020
- Amazon Redmi Quiz Answers – Win Redmi 8A Dual – 16 Winners – 9 March to 30 March 2020
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance – 10 Winners -15 March to 26 April
- Amazon MIVI Dupods Quiz Answers – Win Mivi DuoPods M40 – 18 March to 28 March (40 Winners)
- Amazon Oppo Reno3 Pro Quiz Answers – Win Oppo Reno3 Pro – 7 March to 25 March (4 Winners)