Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 21 February 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win Casio 61 Key Keyboard. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Casio 61 Key Keyboard. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Casio 61 Key Keyboard|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||21 February 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st March 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 21 February 2020 – Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard
Question 1) Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision start up working on location accuracy beyond GPS?
Question 2) Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Answer: Julius Caesar
Question 3) Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
Question 4) Who was recently awarded the ’Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Answer: Waheeda Rehman
Question 5) Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Answer: Water well
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st March 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers: