Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz 20 December 2019 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win GoPro Hero 8. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So play Amazon quiz contest today and win GoPro Hero 8. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize –Win GoPro Hero 8
Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Amazon quiz Date – 20 December 2019
Winners List Will Declare On – 30 December 2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participation in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Win GoPro Hero 8 Amazon Quiz Answers – 20 December 2019
1)The 50th International Film Festival of India was recently held in which state?
2) For which incident that happened 100 years ago, did former British PM Theresa May express “regret” in the UK Parliament in 2019?
Answer- Jallianwala Bagh massacre
3) Manoj Mukund Naravane is set to be the 28th occupant of which important post, after the current holder retires on 31st December 2019?
Answer- Chief of Army Staff
4) Who topped the Spotify list of ‘most-streamed artist of the decade’?
5) Who has become the youngest scorer in UEFA Champions League history? (Hint: He plays for FC Barcelona)
Answer- Ansu Fati
Other Quiz Answers:
Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winners) Amazon Quiz Answers – 19 December 2019
Question 1: Which iconic Indian institution is celebrating 100 years this year?
Answer: IIT BHU
Question 2: 34-year-old Sanna Marin from which country recently became the world’s youngest sitting prime minister?
Question 3: What is the topic of the COP25 conference, held recently over 12 days in Madrid?
Answer: Climate change
Question 4: Mominul Haque is the current captain of which nation’s Test cricket team?
Question 5: Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Alphabet Inc.?
Answer: Sundar Pichai
Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone Amazon Quiz Answers – 18 December 2019
Question 1: Which of these movies was also referred to during production as ‘Bond 25’? (Hint: It will be 25th James Bond film).
Answer: No Time to Die
Question 2: Going into the auction for the 2020 IPL, which of these players was not retained by his team?
Answer: Chris Lynn
Question 3: Dilma Rousseff, born on 14th December 1947, served as the President of which country before being impeached?
Question 4: Hand in Hand 2019’ that began in Meghalaya from December 7th is a joint military exercise of India and which country
Question 5: The recently released ‘Pati Patni aur Woh’ is a remake of a 1978 movie starring which of these actors in the lead role?
Answer: Sanjeev Kumar
Fujifilm X-A7 Mirrorless Camera Amazon Quiz Answers – 17 December 2019
Question 1: Which is the only flag in the world representing a country to feature a sinking ship?
Question 2: The Konark temple appears on the reverse side of the bank note of which denomination?
Answer: INR 10
Question 3: His movie ‘Dhoom’ popularized the Suzuki Hayabusa more than ever among the Indian audiences. Since then he has gone on to work in many more Bollywood movies. He is also a successful model and film producer. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer: John Abraham
Question 4: The CIMON – an AI working with astronauts on the International Space Station was developed by which organisation?
Question 5: Which entity bought by Reliance, is considered the oldest toy shop in the world?
₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers – 16 December 2019
Question 1: In ‘Friends’ which of these couples adopt the twins Jack and Erica? (Hint: This happens in the final season of the show).
Answer: Chandler and Monica
Question 2: Shivaji Rao Gaekwad is the real name of which legendary actor born on 12th December 1950?
Question 3: Which country hosted the 2019 edition of the South Asian Games?
Question 4: Which of these is the sequel of the movie Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot?
Answer: Wonder Woman 1984
Question 5: Which of these records was set by the 2019 Nobel Prize in Chemistry recipient John Goodenough?
Answer: Oldest Nobel winner
Samsung A10s Smartphone Amazon Quiz Answers – 15 December 2019
Question 1: Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes in 2019?
Answer: Kylie Jenner
Question 2: Born on 11th December 1922, which Bollywood actor’s ancestral home in Pakistan was declared a heritage site by the Pakistan government in 2014?
Answer: Dilip Kumar
Question 3: How many centuries has Virat Kohli hit in T20 international cricket?
Question 4: Which company is building Starship, a transportation system designed for interplanetary travel?
Question 5: Which of these historical characters has Sanjay Dutt portrayed in a recent movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker?
Answer: Ahmad Shah Abdali