Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 19 April 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win Apple iPhone XS. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Apple iPhone XS. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Apple iPhone XS|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||19 April 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st May 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 April 2020 – Win Apple iPhone XS
Question 1) Born on April 6th, 1886 which ruler of a princely state was featured on Time Magazine in 1937 as the richest man of that time?
Answer: Mir Osman Ali Khan
Question 2) Andra Tutto Bene’ meaning everything will be all right, is a slogan of hope that has gone viral. Which language is the phrase from?
Question 3) In the television series Inside Edge, which of these is the name of a franchise representing Mumbai in the Powerplay League?
Question 4) Which of these festivals or occasions is also known in Tamil Nadu as Puthandu?
Answer: Tamil New Year
Question 5) Which Oscar award winning actor is portraying the antagonist Safin in the latest Bond movie ‘No Time to Die’?
Answer: Rami Malek
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st April 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Sunday Wheel of Fortune -19 April 2020 – Spin and Win Exciting Prizes
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance – 10 Winners -15 March to 26 April
- Amazon Riddles Quiz Answers – 26 March to 30 April – Win 15,000 (6 Winners)
- Amazon Spin and Win – Musical Journey – 9 April to 19 April