Amazon Quiz 18 December 2019 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide Amazon quiz answers. So play Amazon quiz contest today and get a chance to win Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize – Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone
Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Amazon quiz Date – 17 December 2019
Winners List Will Declare On – 30 December 2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participation in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone Amazon Quiz Answers – 18 December 2019
Question 1: Which of these movies was also referred to during production as ‘Bond 25’? (Hint: It will be 25th James Bond film).
Answer: No Time to Die
Question 2: Going into the auction for the 2020 IPL, which of these players was not retained by his team?
Answer: Chris Lynn
Question 3: Dilma Rousseff, born on 14th December 1947, served as the President of which country before being impeached?
Question 4: Hand in Hand 2019’ that began in Meghalaya from December 7th is a joint military exercise of India and which country
Question 5: The recently released ‘Pati Patni aur Woh’ is a remake of a 1978 movie starring which of these actors in the lead role?
Answer: Sanjeev Kumar
Other Quiz Answers:
Fujifilm X-A7 Mirrorless Camera Amazon Quiz Answers – 17 December 2019
Question 1: Which is the only flag in the world representing a country to feature a sinking ship?
Question 2: The Konark temple appears on the reverse side of the bank note of which denomination?
Answer: INR 10
Question 3: His movie ‘Dhoom’ popularized the Suzuki Hayabusa more than ever among the Indian audiences. Since then he has gone on to work in many more Bollywood movies. He is also a successful model and film producer. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer: John Abraham
Question 4: The CIMON – an AI working with astronauts on the International Space Station was developed by which organisation?
Question 5: Which entity bought by Reliance, is considered the oldest toy shop in the world?
₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers – 16 December 2019
Question 1: In ‘Friends’ which of these couples adopt the twins Jack and Erica? (Hint: This happens in the final season of the show).
Answer: Chandler and Monica
Question 2: Shivaji Rao Gaekwad is the real name of which legendary actor born on 12th December 1950?
Question 3: Which country hosted the 2019 edition of the South Asian Games?
Question 4: Which of these is the sequel of the movie Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot?
Answer: Wonder Woman 1984
Question 5: Which of these records was set by the 2019 Nobel Prize in Chemistry recipient John Goodenough?
Answer: Oldest Nobel winner
Samsung A10s Smartphone Amazon Quiz Answers – 15 December 2019
Question 1: Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes in 2019?
Answer: Kylie Jenner
Question 2: Born on 11th December 1922, which Bollywood actor’s ancestral home in Pakistan was declared a heritage site by the Pakistan government in 2014?
Answer: Dilip Kumar
Question 3: How many centuries has Virat Kohli hit in T20 international cricket?
Question 4: Which company is building Starship, a transportation system designed for interplanetary travel?
Question 5: Which of these historical characters has Sanjay Dutt portrayed in a recent movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker?
Answer: Ahmad Shah Abdali