Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz 12 March 2020 – Give Amazon quiz answers & win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winners). You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||5|
|Quiz Date:||12 March 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st March 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 12 March 2020 – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winners)
Question 1) The world’s first robot citizen recently arrived in Kolkata and donned a red-and-white traditional Bengali saree. Name the robot.
Question 2) Hosni Mubarak was the president of which country for almost 30 years?
Question 3) India’s first floating jetty was recently inaugurated in which state?
Question 4) Which company has introduced a new ‘zero’ line of vegan, gluten-free products that have no preservatives or colours?
Question 5) Sachin Tendulkar took to Twitter to wish which player on his retirement and said ‘You made my last Test special by picking 10 wickets’?
Answer: Pragyan Ojha
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st March 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy S20 (3 Winners) – 9 March to 25 March 2020
- Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers – 6 March to 15 March – Win Skagen Watch
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (10 Winners) – 6 March to 15 March
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Quiz of the Month – March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11 March – Win LG W30 Pro Smartphone