Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 answers today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners). If you give today’s Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 answers then you will enter the lucky draw to win an Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners).
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers –
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners). You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||2|
|Quiz Date:||7 September 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||30th September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers – Win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners)
(Updating answers at 7-September-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Q1: Which Newly Set Up Agency Will Conduct A Common Eligibility Test For Selection To Non-Gazetted Posts In The Central Government ?
Answer 1: National Recruitment Agency
Q2: What Is The Name Of The App Which Has Recently Been Launched By National Highways Authority Of India To Monitor Plantation Projects?
Answer 2: Harit Path
Q3: 20th August Is Celebrated As Akshay Urja Diwas In India To Generate Awareness About The Developments Of What In The Country?
Answer 3: Renewable Energy
Q4: Rani Rampal, Named As A 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Awardee, Is The Captain Of The Indian Women’s Team In Which Sport?
Answer 4: Field Hockey
Q5: Who Attended The 5th World Conference Of Speakers Of Parliament On Behalf Of India?
Answer 5: Om Birla
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st September 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 6 September
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 6 September to 7 September
- Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz 2 Answers – 1 September to 21 September
- Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers – 28 August to 25 September
- Amazon Pay For LPG Quiz Answers – 27 August to 15 September
- Amazon Spin and Win Monsoon Edition – 27 August to 14 September
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Spin and Win – 25 August to 14 September
- Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers – 21 August to 9 September
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers – 18 August to 2 September
- Amazon Spin and Win Special Edition – 21 August to 4 September
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers – 20 August to 9 September
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers – 19 August to 4 September
- Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers – 13 August to 4 September