Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 Answers. Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 correct answers. If you play today’s 6 July Amazon quiz then you will enter the Amazon Quiz 6 July lucky draw to win an Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners). Amazon Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners) quiz.
Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 Answers –
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners). Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners). You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners)|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||6 July 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st July 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 Answers – Win Rs. 15,000 Pay Balance (3 Winners)
(Updating answers at 6-July-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Question 1) In Which State Would You Find The KINFRA Defence Park, The Country’s First Defense Industrial Park In The Public Sector?
Question 2) The Stegodon, Whose Fossil Has Recently Been Found 50km North Of Saharanpur, Is An Extinct Relative Of Which Of These Animals?
Question 3) A Small Scale African Miner Saniniu Lazer, Recently Became A Millionaire, After Selling Two Rough ________ Stones.
Question 4) Which Weightlifter, Recently Cleared Of Her Doping Charges, Is Set To Receive The Arjuna Award, That Has Been On Hold Since 2018?
Answer: K. Sanjita Chanu
Question 5) Whose 39th Studio Album Is ‘Rough And Rowdy Ways’, Released On June 19, 2020, Through Columbia Records?
Answer: Bob Dylan
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 6 July 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st July 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune Sunday – 5 July
- Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – 4 July to 26 July
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 5 July to 6 July
- Amazon Philips Shaver Quiz Answers – 3 July to 25 July
- Amazon Microsoft Modern Pcs Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon The July Quiz Answers – 1 July to 31 July
- Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers – 30 June to 14 July
- Amazon Microsoft Laptop Quiz Answers – 29 June to 10 July
- Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz Answers – 26 June to 10 July
- Amazon Oppo Headsets Quiz Answers – 23 June to 7 July
- Amazon Boat Progear Quiz Answers – 25 June to 10 July
- Amazon Spin and Win Yoga – 19 June to 30 June
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – 18 June to 18 July
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers – 18 June to 8 July
- Amazon Made in India Quiz Answers – 6 June to 9 July