Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers available now. Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 answers. If you give today’s Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers then you will enter the Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 lucky draw to win a Mi A3. Amazon Mi A3 quiz.
Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers –
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Mi A3. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Mi A3. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||12 July 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||31st July 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers – Win Mi A3
(Updating answers at 12-July-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Question 1) What Is The Name Of The Longest Ever Freight Train- 2.8 Kms Long, Recently Started By The Indian Railways?
Answer: Shesh Naag
Question 2) Which Country Just Completed The BeiDou Constellation, One Of Four Global Navigation Networks Alongside GPS, GLONASS And Galileo?
Question 3) Which Indian Organisation Is Licensed To Build Sukhoi Su-30MKI, And Has Completed Production Of More Than 270 Fighters?
Question 4) Which Indian Cricketer Was Named As The Country’s ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) Of The 21st Century By Wisden?
Answer: Ravindra Jadeja
Question 5) Which Apparel Company Launched A Campaign Around Black Lives Matter Called, “For Once, Don’t Do It”?
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 12 July 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st July 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 12 July
- Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz Answers – 10 July to 24 July
- Amazon Safe Travels Quiz Answers – 10 July to 31 July
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 11 July to 12 July
- Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz Answers – 10 July to 19 July
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz Answers – 2 July to 28 July
- Amazon Microsoft Thin and Light Quiz Answers – 29 June to 25 July
- Amazon Spin and Win – Monsoon Edition – 9 July to 31 July
- Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz Answers – 8 July to 27 July
- Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – 4 July to 26 July
- Amazon Philips Shaver Quiz Answers – 3 July to 25 July
- Amazon Microsoft Modern Pcs Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon The July Quiz Answers – 1 July to 31 July
- Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers – 30 June to 14 July
- Amazon Spin and Win Yoga – 19 June to 30 June
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – 18 June to 18 July