Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 answers today is live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Buds+. If you give today’s Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 answers then you will enter the lucky draw to win a Samsung Galaxy Buds+.
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers –
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Samsung Galaxy Buds+|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||11 September 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||30th September 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy Buds+
(Updating answers at 11-September-2020 8:02 AM. Please refresh)
Q1: Skyroot Aerospace Became The First Successful Indian Private Company To Build A Homegrown Rocket Engine. Who Was The Rocket Named After?
Answer 1: CV Raman
Q2: Renowned Poet Rahat Indori Who Recently Passed Away Was Known For His Contributions To The Poetry Of Which Language?
Answer 2: Urdu
Q3: Pandit Jasraj, The Legendary Indian Classical Vocalist, Who Recently Passed Away, Belonged To Which Gharana?
Answer 3: Mewati Gharana
Q4: Who Did Joe Biden Name As His Running Mate For Vice President In The US Presidential Race?
Answer 4: Kamala Harris
Q5: In Which Of These Countries Do Brothers Serve As President And Prime Minister?
Answer 5: Sri Lanka
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers:
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 31st September 2020.
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest Will Commence On 11th September From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Samsung Galaxy Buds+” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
Other Amazon Quiz Answer:
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 10 September
- OYO Q Quiz Answers – 10 September to 11 September
- Amazon Subscription Fest Quiz Answers – 10 September to 13 September
- Amazon Redmi Band Quiz Answers – 8 September to 23 September
- Amazon Total Protect for Mobiles Quiz Answers – 8 September to 30 September
- Amazon The September Quiz Answers – 7 September to 30 September
- Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz 2 Answers – 1 September to 21 September
- Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers – 28 August to 25 September
- Amazon Pay For LPG Quiz Answers – 27 August to 15 September
- Amazon Spin and Win Monsoon Edition – 27 August to 14 September
- Amazon Pay Ring of Rewards Spin and Win – 25 August to 14 September
- Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers – 21 August to 9 September
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers – 18 August to 2 September
- Amazon Spin and Win Special Edition – 21 August to 4 September
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers – 20 August to 9 September
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers – 19 August to 4 September
- Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers – 13 August to 4 September