Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers – Answer and win ₹25000 (4 Winners)
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Karigar Quiz Answers.
Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz. You Need to Answer 5 Questions Before That in Order to Be Eligible For Winning ₹25000 (4 Winners will be selected).
Total 4 Winners Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Karigar Quiz on 29th February 2020.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize –Win ₹25000 ( 4 Winners)
Amazon quiz Date – 2 February 2020 to 8 February 2020
Winners List Will Declare On – 29th February 2020
How To Play Amazon quiz?
- This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
- Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Karigar Quiz” banner or find a quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the quiz.
- Tap or Click on the Amazon Karigar Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking the “Start” button.
- Now there will be 5 questions in this Amazon Karigar Quiz, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
- After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
- Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers.
Amazon Karigar Quiz – All Correct Answers
Question 1) ___ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
Question 2) The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
Question 3) National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
Question 4) The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
Question 5) Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Quiz Answers: