Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz, Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12
Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers
Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz – 9 March 2020 to 25 March 2020
Give Amazon quiz answers & win Galaxy S20 Quiz. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Galaxy S20 Quiz. You can play the Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz on the Amazon app between 9 March to 25 March. 3 Winners will be selected.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz|
|Prize:||Samsung Galaxy S20|
|Number of Winners:||3|
|Quiz Date:||9 March 2020 to
25 March 2020
|Quiz Time:||Full Day|
|Winners will be declared on:||25th April 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answer, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers – Win Galaxy S20 (3 Winners) – 9 March to 25 March
Question 1) Which of these is a zoom features in the Galaxy S20’s camera – which lets you zoom at far-away objects?
Answer: Space Zoom
Question 2) __ is a feature on the Galaxy S20 which can turn any frame of an 8k video shot on Galaxy S20 into a 33MP picture. What is it called?
Answer: 8K Video snap
Question 3) Galaxy S20 Ultra comes with a battery capacity of?
Answer: 5000 mAh
Question 4) Galaxy S20 Ultra has a __MP primary rear camera?
Question 5) Galaxy S20 has refresh rate of 120Hz. The main advantage of high refresh rate in a phone is that it results in a smoother picture
After we confirm the winners, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners’ names on this page by 25th April 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Galaxy S20 Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Samsung India Electronics Ltd (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 March – Win Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera
- Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers – 6 March to 15 March – Win Skagen Watch
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (10 Winners) – 6 March to 15 March
- Amazon Women’s Day Special Edition Quiz – 3 March to 10 March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Quiz of the Month – March – Win 10,000 (10 Winners)
- Amazon LG Quiz Ultragear Monitor Quiz Answers (4 Winners) – 25 Feb to 10 March